Rema® SR is technically advanced electric chain hoist with the most important advantages being the very high duty cycle and modular construction.
- 400 V, 3 Ph, 50 Hz, 24 V control voltage IP 55, isolation class F.
- Equipped with limit switches for highest and lowest hook position.
- Very low construction height
- Very high duty cycle due to air-cooled motor.
- User-friendly and maintenance-friendly due to modular design.
- Patented braking system that holds the load at any desired height.
- Slip clutch against overload.
- Due to the modular design, the motor, closed drive, brake and drive motor can be replaced independently of each other.
- Simple and quick to build from single-fall to double-fall hoist.
- Load chain Class DAT (Grade 8).
- 3 m lifting height (max distance between top and bottom hook).
- Control height of 1,8 meter.
- Hoist equipped with thermal overload protection
- *Model 110/111 supplied with one hole suspension plate.
- 1 m power cable.
- Chain container.
- Trolley not included.
- Higher lifting and control heights.
- Chain containers of larger capacity.
- Other operating voltages and frequencies are available.
- Cordless remote control.
- Push or electric trolley.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: Hoist equipped with thermal overload protection
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 14492, EN 818-7