The EBC ratchet is a very safe ratchet because the load of the lashing belt can be obtained step by step and controlled when unloading loads, so that dangerous situations can be prevented (with standard ratchets the tension is released at once). The EBC ratchet is tensioned by a pulling movement, resulting in a larger force span and a higher Stf value of 450 daN.
- Robust, corrosion-resistant ratchet.
- Handle length 300 mm.
- Stitched label for a longer product life.
- Minimal elongation in the belt reduces the chance of re-tensioning.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12195-2
- Note: Packed in plastic including REMA manual.