The ERGO ratchet with long handle is tensioned by a pulling movement, resulting in a larger power transmission (standard systems are equipped with a push ratchet). Due to the high prestressing force Stf of 500 daN, much less strapping can be sufficient.
- Robust, corrosion-resistant ratchet.
- Chrome 6-free components.
- Handle length 325 mm.
- Stitched label for a longer product life.
- Minimal elongation in the belt reduces the chance of re-tensioning.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12195-2
- Note: Packed in plastic including REMA manual.