Designed for safe lifting and transportation of steel beams in vertical position.
- The lifting eye is placed as far as possible in the center of gravity of the beam to be hoisted
- For vertical lifting, transportation and stacking of steel (H) beams, profiles and structures where the load must stay perfectly in position
- Especially recommended for transportation and stacking of steel (H) beams (e .g . when sawing of steel beams, stacking of steel beams and building of steel constructions)
- Jaw openings available from: 0 to 25 mm.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
- Note: The plate surface of the material must have a hardness level of max. HrC 37/345 Hb
- Warning: Minimum weight to be lifted is 10% of the safe workload.
- Safety factor: 5