The YAM mini lever hoist is compact and a very low own weight. The required manual effort on the short handle (180 mm) remains low because the YAM is equipped with a gear transmission. The ideal tool for assembly work such as hoisting, pulling and tensioning.
- Very low self weight (2,8 kg), compact.
- Hooks equipped with safety latches.
- Self locked brake holds the load at any desired height.
- Freewheel is possible in unloaded condition, by 1 operation.
- Hoist fitted with rubber anti-slip handle.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain Grade 10.
- 1,5 m lifting height (max. distance between top & bottom hooks).
- Available in other lifting heights.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 13157