The new REMA series SR is an advanced-design electric chain hoist exhibiting such important features such as the very high duty cycle and modular assembly.
- 4 V, 3 phase 5 Hz, Isolation class F - direct control.
- Attractive appearance, low constructional height.
- Very high duty cycle thanks to an air-cooled hoisting motor used.
- Easy repair & maintenance due to modular design.
- The patented slip-type clutch unit meets all the safety requirements, thus loads will not fall even clutch malfunction or overload.
- Brake holds loads at any desired height.
- As a result of modular design, the motor, the encapsulated drive, the brake and the drive motor can be replaced independently.
- Easy converting from single chain to double chain due to patented chain end locking.
- Zinc-plated load chain.
- DAT grade 8 complies with EN 818/7.
- 3 m lifting height (max distance between top and bottom hook).
- Control height of 1,8 meter.
- 1 m power cable.
- Chain container.
- Trolley not included.
- Higher lifting and control heights.
- Chain containers of larger capacity.
- Other operating voltages and frequencies are available.
- Push or electric trolley.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 14492, EN 818-7
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button