The REMA LK has proven to be a reliable and safe electric chain hoist under the most difficult conditions and circumstances.
- Very high lifting capacities for electric chain hoists up to 12.5 tonnes.
- Patented braking system that holds the load at any desired height.
- Slip clutch against overload of the hoist.
- Limit highest and lowest hook position by means of limit switches.
- High duty cycle combined with high lifting speeds.
- Galvanized load chain, class DAT (Grade 8).
- 3 m lifting height (maximum distance between suspension link and lower hook).
- 1.8 m control cable with push button.
- Push button switch box 24VAC control voltage.
- Equipped with limit switches highest and lowest hook position.
- 1 m power cable.
- Chain bag.
- 2-hole suspension plate.
- Trolley not included.
- Any other hoisting and operating height is also possible.
- Larger chain bag.
- Deviating voltages and frequencies.
- Radio control.
- Hook suspension.
- Electric trolley.
- Capacities above 12.5 tons to 25 tons on request.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 12100, EN 14492