The 400 V electric chain hoists are extremely solid and have a robust sheet steel housing. Very popular as it is ready to use with limit switches, 24 V control voltage, controlunit and plug connections. The high duty cycle and high lifting speed ensure trouble-free operation and a long service life.
- Slip clutch against overload.
- Brake that holds the load at any desired height.
- Limit switches for highest and lowest hook positions.
- Operation 24 Volt control voltage.
- Power and control cables are equipped with plug connection.
- Phase protection against incorrect rotation of the motor.
- Galvanized load chain, Class DAT (Grade 8).
- Operating voltage 400 VAC / 50 Hz.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- 2 speed.
- 3 m lifting height (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- 1.8 m control cable.
- Limit switches highest and lowest hook position.
- Push-button 24 V control unit.
- 4 m power cable.
- Plastic chain bucket for 3 m lifting height.
- Trolley not included.
- Increased lifting and/or control height.
- Larger chain bucket > 3 m lifting height.
- Radio remote control.
- Push / electric trolley.
- 440 V / 60 Hz on request
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 14492, EN 818-7