Load binders are used for the safe securing of heavy loads by road, rail, air and ship transport. The lashing chains are equipped with a ratchet tensioner, load hooks with safety latches, shortening claw with a safety device that prevents the chain from vibrating during transport. The ratchet tensioner applies a force to the chains in a controlled manner.
- Ratchet tensioner with secure-locking.
- Long side can be shortened safely by the shortening claw.
- Safety label with workload and tension force.
- Chains and accessories Grade 10, tensioner Grade 8
- Standard working length 3.5 m.
- Length of cranck 355 mm.
- Every load, independent of its weight, must be secured.
- Load binderss are not suitable for lifting a load.
- Never extend the handle with a pipe for more force.
- Never subject chains, hooks and tensioner over sharp edges.
- Use corner protectors or guides on sharp edges (r radius <diameter chain).
- lashing chain with stretched or bent links, cracks, etc. may no longer be used.
- In case of doubt, always have it inspected and / or repaired by authorized persons or authorities.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12195-3