This environmentally friendly Safety Harness is produced from up-cycled PET bottles and is certified free from harmful chemicals. Light, comfortable and with a higher capacity than standard, the Rema® Re-Line is sustainable and innovative. Along with being PFC-free, it is a one of a kind sustainable alternative.
- The dye used is OEKO-Tex (R) so the harness is free from harmful chemicals.
- High tensile steel D-rings for two attachment points: on the chest and back for anchoring.
- Click buckles with color indicator showing if the buckle is safely locked.
- Max load of 140 kg allow higher user weight compared to standard harnesses.
- Rip stitch indicators indicate if the harness has been exposed to shock forces (fall).
- Equipped with high frequency RFID sticker (Mifare Ultralight EV1 13,56 MHz RFID NFC chip Ø 25mm).
- Weight of 1,2kg
- Easy to reduce/enlarge
- Compliant with EN 361:2002
- Manually washable up to 40°C
- Size M (Standard) & L available
- Made from upcycled PET bottles
- With RFID-chip (HF 13,56 MHz chip)
- Temperature range: -35 °C up to +50 °C
Anchoring: Back and chest.
Hand-washing: Up to 40°C.
- Material: OEKO-TEX® approved ECO fiber.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked
- Temperature range: -35°C up to +50°C.
- Standard: EN 361