Working principle: The deviation of the cable caused by the intervention of the sensor causes a tangential force that is proportional to the force exerted on the traction cable. In the event of an overload, a microswitch integrated in the sensor is pressed and stops. the electric wire rope hoist.
- Basic version: for cables from 4 to 35 mm.
- Measuring sensor: integrated microswitch.
- Installation: directly on the fixed part.
- Sensor material: aluminum of aviation quality.
- Surface treatment: colorless anodising.
- Calibration system: by micrometric screw.
- Switching voltage: max 220 VAC.
- Switching current: max 5 Amp.
- Accuracy: 5% of EM.
- Operating temperature: from -30 ° to + 80 ° C.
- Protection class: IP40.
- Maintenance: none.
- Connection: 3-wire electricity cable.
- Electrical output: contact plug.
- Length of cord: 2 meters, option 5 meters.
- This overload protection is specifically designed for overhead cranes with multiple parts.
- Marking: CE-marked