REMA MK-250KS and MK-500KS are suitable for both vertical and horizontal lifting and transporting steel plates, allowing the steel plate can be rotated, which is an advantage in vertical storage. Both types are suitable for lifting steel sheets from 4 mm thick. With 20 mm thick steel plates the maximum lifting force is achieved. A lifting magnet is sufficient for steel sheets with a size of 1 x 2 m. For steel plates of 1.5 x 3 m two lifting magnets with a crossbar are required.
- Tiltable lifting eye.
- Can be used where high safety requirements apply and / or the surface of the steel plate is not 100% smooth or clean.
- The full lifting force is only achieved if the surface of the steel plate to be lifted (St 37k and 25 mm thick) is processed, smooth and clean.
- Never exceed the safe workload.
- Hand magnets have safety factor 2.
- Crane magnets have safety factor 3.
- It is forbidden to be under the load of a crane magnet.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155, EN 12100