The Rema® X-Line hand hoist is the solution for all demanding lifting tasks. With low operating force and increased safety system, you work efficiently and safely. The asbestos-free friction discs and wear-resistant load chain make use even more comfortable. The gradual bulging under overload and the orange powder coating provide additional safety and visibility. Available from 3 meters lifting height and 2.5 meters operating height, the Rema® X-Line hand hoist is suitable for any demanding task.
- Low operating force at full load.
- Increased operational safety due to double pawl system.
- Brake is provided with astbestos free friction discs.
- Load chain wheel is made of wear-resistant alloy steel.
- Top and bottom hook have safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain (Grade 8).
- Galvanized hand chain.
- Steel housing with orange colored powder coating.
- 3 meters lifting height (max. between top and bottom hook).
- 2.5 meters operating height.
- Available in any other hoisting and operational heights.
- EN12100-1/2, EN13157, EN818-7
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7