The Rema® Select 200 OD is equipped with an overload protection from 500 kg. It is a robust manual chain hoist for heavy and intensive use where safety, ergonomics and a low operating effort are paramount.
- The new innovative overload protection ensures an improved safer operation of the hoist.
- Overload device system makes it possible to lower the load in a controlled way.
- Equipped with a double pawl system.
- Brake is provided with astbestos free friction discs.
- Top and bottom hooks are equipped with a robust latches.
- Load hooks gradually bend and do not break off suddenly.
- Galvanized load chain Grade 8.
- Galvanized hand chain.
- 3 meters lifting height (max. between top and bottom hook).
- 2.5 meters operating height.
- Overload protection from 500 kg up to 10.000 kg.
- Available in any other hoisting and operational heights.
- Chain bucker available up to 10 meter lifting height from 500 kg till 2000 kg.
- Short height in combination with REMA 211/212 trolley bij intermediate link, which replace the top hook.
- * = without overload protection.
- EN12100-1/2, EN13157, EN818-7
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7