The Rema® HOISTMAN is a lightweight mini-hand chain hoist. Very compact for use in confined spaces and where a low self weight is desirable.
- Steel chromed body.
- Little operating effort at maximum load due to bearing shafts.
- Double pawl system.
- Self-locking brake that holds the load at any desired height.
- Top and bottom hook have safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain (Grade 10).
- Galvanized hand chain
- 2,5 meters lifting height (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- 2 meters operating height.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7