REMA RM battery magnets with built-in 12V battery are suitable for lifting both flat and round materials (type RMP).
- Equipped with 12V battery with a working time of at least 8 hours.
- Infrared remote control up to a distance of 4.5 meters.
- Direct connection to 230V to charge battery.
- LED indication for battery voltage.
- Magnet design RM is 3-pole and RMP is 2-pole.
- High safety requirements.
By means of the additional pressure switch under the lifting eye, the magnet cannot be switched off.
- 2 pushbuttons must be pressed to release plates.
- Equipped with acoustic signaling and LED light at low battery voltage.
- Magnet cannot be switched on at low battery voltage.
- Proven with 2 x the workload.
- Battery type according to DIN43539-3.
- For lifting heavy, thick sheet materials up to a maximum load of 5000 kg.
- Type RMP is also applicable to round materials from a minimum of 25 mm to 300 mm.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button