WF screw clamps are the lightest clamps with the highest capacity by means of a double round pivot. Special high-quality Alloy steel housing provides a safety factor of 8. The clamp is equipped with a double locking mechanism with movable pivots that guarantees increased clamping capacity.
- Double round pivot locking, resulting in stronger clamping force and safe operation.
- Because of the two attachment holes it is possible to carry out work in all directions.
- This clamp can be used to hoist inclined loads such as I-beams.
- Fine adjusting screw thread.
- Preservation powder coating.
- The pivots and the screw are specially treated to prevent rusting.
- Hoisting and transport work: Steel material, including H-beams, I-beams, steel plates, tubes, angle profiles and steel posts, as well as steel beams, pillars, welded objects and other workpieces.
- Lowering workpieces easly with any hoisting equipment.
- Dragging steel plates to arrange them on the ground.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155