Lifting clamps for safely transporting steel plates in vertical position.
- Equipped with universal lifting eye, movable in two directions.
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
- WLL and size of the jaw opening are clearly indicated on the clamp.
- Safety factor of at least 5 x WLL.
- Each clamp is 2x WLL testloaded.
- For lifting steel plates up to a hardness of 50 RC (485 HB).
- Suitable for lifting, 180 ° turning and vertical transport of steel plates.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
- Note: Minimum weight to be lifted is 10% of the safe workload.
- Safety factor: 5
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button