Safety factor of at least 4.8 or higher. Very compact and light body, 5.5 kg, 0.5 ton, easy to carry. Strong and dimensionally stable housing due to high-quality metal. Durable brake discs guarantee a longer life. The strongest hoist load chain B39VH, Grade 10. High quality solid forged hooks equipped with a strong and stable safety latch for even more safety.
- Ideal manual chain hoist for assembly work due to its low weight.
- Galvanized load chain with high tensile strength, Grade 10 according to EN 818/7.
- Compact design.
- Reliable load pressure brake that holds the load at any height.
- Hooks fitted with safety flaps.
- Patented guide for the load chain.
- Equipped with a double ratchet spring for extra safety.
- Load hooks bend gradually when overloaded and do not break abruptly.
- Galvanized hand chain.
- 3 m lifting height.
- 2,5 m operating height.
- Available in any other hoisting and operational heights.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7