The REMA DG10 is an innovative patented invention for quickly and safely lifting 220 liters of steel and plastic drums with an edge diameter of 570 to 610 mm. The drums can be lifted both from standing and lying position. Furthermore, it is possible to lift a specific drum from the middle of a group of barrels.
- It is easy to mount the grab on the rim of a drum by pulling the grey movable handle over the drum rim.
- Test load 2000 kg
- 360 degree rotatable lifting eye.
- Fast and safe to use.
- For steel and plastic vessels with an edge diameter of 570 to 610 mm.
- Oil processing industry.
- Chemical industry.
- Agricultural sector.
- Waste processing industry.
- Food industry.magazines.
- Transport sector.
- Military purposes.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
- Warning: Edge with a diameter of 570 to 610 mm.
- Safety factor: 5:1