Forces which are required to hold cargo’s in place are determined by the coefficient of friction between the different surface materials and, in some cases, dependable on temperature and humidity. Anti-slip mats, used in conjunction with REMA lashings, maximizes the lashing effect and adds to cargo safety.
- Tested according to German VDI 2700 standard.
- Available in different thicknesses and dimensions.
- Friction coefficient> 0.6.
AS-0.25 / 0.5
- Application: Between load floor and load or between the loads.
- Price-conscious anti-slip mat.
- Application: In the width of the loading floor of trucks.
AS-13.6 Thin non-slip mat (3 mm),
- Advantage: Cut to size yourself.
- Application: Between loads.