Why Cookies on the REMA website?
Cookies are stored on your computer, and you can delete them at any time. This is very easy to do. Click one of the links below to go directly to the help file for your browser. Keep in mind that after deleting cookies you may have to set your preferences again or log into some websites again.
1. Cookies that ensure that the website functions properly.
2. Cookies with which we can measure the use of the website.
3. Cookies to share the content of our website via social media.
4. Other/incidental cookies.
1. Cookies that ensure that the website functions properly
- storing preferences, such as the language, location, desired number of search results to be displayed, etc.
- storing settings for optimal video display, such as the desired buffer size and the resolution data for your screen
- reading your browser settings in order to optimally display our website on your screen
- ensuring uniform loading of the site so it remains accessible
2. Cookies with which we can measure the use of the website
- keep track of the number of visitors to our web pages
- keep track of the amount of time each visitor spends on our web pages
- determine the order in which a visitor browses the various pages of our website
- assess which parts of our site need to be improved
- optimise the website
For the cookies placed by third-party partners and the data they may collect through them, we refer to the statements these parties provide on their own websites. Please note that these statements can change regularly. Rema.eu has no influence on this.
3. Cookies to share the content of our website via social media
For the cookies placed by the social media parties and the data they may collect with them, we refer to the statements these parties provide on their own websites. Please note that these statements can change regularly. Rema.eu has no influence on this.
4. Other/incidental cookies
Due to the way the internet and websites work, we may not always be aware of the cookies that third parties place via our website. This is particularly the case if our web pages contain embedded elements; these are text, documents, images or videos that are stored with another party, but which are shown on, in or via our website. If you encounter cookies on this website that fall into this category and that we have not mentioned above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, why they do so, what the lifetime of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can change your browser settings so that you will be warned before cookies are placed. You can also adjust the settings so that your browser refuses all cookies or only cookies from third parties. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed on your computer. Keep in mind that you must change the settings separately for each browser and computer you use. Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some features of the site may no longer work, and you may no longer be able to view some web pages at all. Moreover, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any ads. It just means that the ads will no longer be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more often. How you can adjust your settings varies by browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click one of the links below to go directly to the help file for your browser. If you want to disable cookies from specific parties, you can do so through www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We will have to update these statements from time to time, when our website or the rules pertaining to cookies change for example. We may change the content of the statements and the cookies included in the lists at any time and without notice. You can check this web page for the latest version. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.