REMA PK and MK hand magnets are an indispensable tool in places where a lot of steel plates are used.
- Oil and grease have little influence on the magnetic force.
- The carrying handle is robust, ergonomic and plastic-coated.
- It is easy to detach the magnet from the workpiece by pressing down the handle or lever at the crane magnets, the leaf spring pushing the magnet loose without damaging the workpiece.
- After releasing the magnet, the workpieces are not magnetic.
- PK type is equipped with a plastic housing.
- Safety factor 2.
- Horizontally or vertically stored blank steel sheets from stock to the workplace.
- Safe manoeuvring of steel sheets on machine.
- Lifting and transporting pieces of steel sheet after cutting.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155