With the help of the REMA spring balancers, electric and pneumatic tools can be operated with minimal weight and posioned at the correct height.
- Aluminum body.
- Specially designed coil spring ensures a low-noise run.
- Adjustable load capacity (button).
- Carabiner attached.
- Extra safety suspension, for safety chain.
- Flexible stainless steel cable.
- Resistance-free and wear-resistant cable guide.
- Adjustable cable length.
- Insulated suspension system.
- Fixation at a point.
- Bearing conical drum, this keeps the tension always the same.
- Adjustable capacity through a screw.
- Fixation of the desired cable length in several places by separate remote control.
- Rotatable top hook with safety latch.
- For working with heavy electric and pneumatic tools, measuring equipment etc.
- Various spring balancers are also available in ATEX version. Ex II 2 GDc II T 85 ° (T 6).
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, DIN-EN 15112