The REMA Alpha 230 V electric chain hoists are compact and have a very low weight (aluminum housing). Popular hoist due to the high duty cycle in combination with a high lifting speed.
- Slip clutch against overload.
- Self-locking brake that holds the load at any desired height.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain, class DAT (Grade 8).
- ALH = 1 speed lifting.
- ALHB = 2 speed lifting.
- ALHV = Variable speed.
- Insulation class B.
- FEM 9.511 motor: 1Am.
- Power supply 230VAC.
- Protection class IP54
- Control power supply 230VAC direct control.
- 3 m lifting height (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- 1.8 m control cable, direct control.
- 4 m power cable.
- Plastic chain bucket up to 6 m chain, from 6 m chain plastic bag.
- Trolley not included.
- Other hoisting and operating height is also possible.
- Larger chain container > 3 m.
- Radio remote control.
- Push trolley.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 14492, EN 12100